Branch Updates are a key event in the SELECT calendar, during which Members can meet up with friends, hear the latest association and industry updates and receive guidance to help with everyday issues.
Meetings are usually held twice a year in each Branch area, with an in-depth technical update and Q&A session at the heart of every event. Guest speakers are also invited to discuss topical issues and promote new products, with a light supper provided afterwards.
March 2023 dates are below. Meetings will start at 6pm, with refreshments served:
Tuesday 7 March - Dumfries & Galloway - Dumfries & Galloway College
- Thursday 9 March - Glasgow - Glasgow Clyde College, Cardonald Campus
- Tuesday 14 March - Inverness - Inverness College
- Thursday 16 March - Edinburgh - Edinburgh College, Sighthill Campus
- Tuesday 21 March - Ayrshire - Ayrshire College, Ayr Campus
- Thursday 23 March - Aberdeen - Tullos Training
- Tuesday 28 March - Tayside - Perth College
- Thursday 30 March - Lanarkshire - Motherwell College Campus
Each update will include a technical presentation on a topic to be confirmed, plus a short update on activity by SELECT and a Training Officer from SECTT. Members will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Get in touch
Branch Updates are a great opportunity to make your voice heard, so Members are invited to submit any questions in advance to [email protected]
For any further information about the Branch Updates, contact your Member Representative or call 0131 445 5577
The PowerPoint presentation on heat and smoke alarms and the new Tolerable Standard from our 2021 Autumn Branch Updates can be downloaded here.
To book a place at your Branch Update, speak to your Member Representative, email [email protected] or call 0131 445 5577.